Purrmaid Wobble Card

Good day, stamping peeps! It's a beautiful day as I write this. Hope it's sunny in your part of the world! I have a fun card to share with you today...it's a wobble card. I love these Action Wobbles. They make fun interactive cards. Here is the card:

These are the products I used and some alternate suggestions.

OCEANS OF LOVE, Set of 9
Look at all the fun stamps in this set!
A COLORFUL LIFE: CURRENTS
This stencils is not currently available through Technique Junkies,
but below are a couple of great alternatives.
A COLORFUL LIFE: WAVES
This is a great stencil alternative available through Technique Junkies.
BUBBLE FLOW
This stamp would make a terrific background for any of the images
in the Oceans of Love set.
One of the fun things about this card is the spring feature of the purrmaid.


I love Action Wobbles...they bring your object to life!

This card was not difficult to create. I started with an A2 card base and added a teal mat to it. Using inks and a blender brush, I applied color through the stencil. This detailed stencil was very easy to use...I simply sprayed the back with Pixie Spray which holds the stencil in place. I trimmed down the stenciled piece and added a white mat to it. 

I stamped the purrmaid image on white cardstock and colored it with Polychromos pencils. I trimmed it out, attached at Action Wobble to the back and attached it to my card. I cut apart the "Happy Birthday" from the "Sweet Mermaid" (or you could just mask if you don't like cutting your stamps) and stamped it along with the "Purrmaid" stamp onto teal paper. I trimmed it down, matted that with white, and attached it to my card. I added a few enamel dots to finish off the card.

Today is the last day to save extra on any of these products (except those noted) at Technique Junkies! 


While the 15% expires tomorrow, the 10% is good any time and never expires. So keep it handy for all your Technique Junkies purchasing!

Hope you enjoyed my card and found a little inspiration. Stop by and visit me on the Technique Junkies Blog on Wednesday where I will share another fun card using this set.

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...