BEAUTIFUL FALL

It looks so colorful outside with all the leaves changing. I love this time of year. Mother Nature sure paints a pretty picture...and I'm inspired to create cards that represent these magnificent colors.

I've created a card for you today using NO STAMPS! Can you imagine? None. What I did use was some A Colorful Life stencils and the amazing Technique Junkies Shimmering Bliss sprays. Take a look.



The layers of leaves and colors come together so beautifully. I'll bet you'd like to know how I accomplished this. To give you a better idea...check out the three stencils I used:


This actually started from a clean-up kind of situation from a card I previously created using the Big Leaves Stencil. After I sprayed the stencil for my original card, I flipped the stencil over onto another piece of cardstock which created a reverse print of shimmer.

I then masked off different areas of the Leaf Set 1 and Leaf Set 2 Stencils and sprayed with Shimmering Bliss using these colors:  Wine Stain, Golden Olivine, Imperial Yellow and Just Squeezed.  Here is a close-up of just how stunning this background turned out.



Is that not fabulous? The "hello" is a die cut using the Spellbinders Stamp of the Month (May 2018) die.

Are you as in love with these stencils and sprays as I am? Here's a treat! Save 10% on them any time by using the code below. Simply enter it at check-out, never expires!
If you want the whole kit and kaboodle of the Shimmering Bliss sprays...there is special pricing on the bundle, too! I finished up my collection of all the colors and I'm so happy with them! There are colors for every theme imaginable!

Hope you have been inspired to go create something of your own! 

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...