The Robin's Nest: Beach Collection

I LOVE THIS COLLECTION!!!

The papers and embellishments in the Beach Collection (20% off all month!) from The Robin's Nest are so deliciously fun, I couldn't stop playing with them.

You all know I'm a card-maker. But sometimes a paper is just too pretty to cut down for a card. The Seashore Glittered Cardstock was one of those papers. The rich teal and sparkly brown beach scene had scrapbook page written all over it. Well, by the time I got done with it, it did!



I used some banners from Gina's Designs along with some stickers and rub-ons to create the sign post. I slid the base of the post under a slit I put in the paper and added a cute sandpiper.


The title of the page started out as a sticker that just said "Beach". I added some stickers and rub-ons, and a touch of twine, to complete the title element. I added a little more twinkle to the word "Beach" using a bronze Wink of Stella marker.


I used another tag and added a rub-on sentiment and piece of twine. This will be used for a little journaling.  The crab was also highlighted with the bronze Wink of Stella marker. The kraft squares on the layout will mat the pictures, just as soon as I decide which ones to use. Or maybe I should just take a vacation and get some new photos for the layout! Hmmm...I like that idea better!


I couldn't stop there though. I grabbed the template from our co-sponsor this month, Green Sneakers, and created a seashell keepsake box.


I used another sticker from TRN and added a sticker and some twine.


I also added some rub-ons and vellum stickers I found in my stash, along with a few teal Dew Drops.


It will make a great little box to hold some shells and other beach objects. The inside of the box didn't need any work as this gorgeous paper is two-sided.


I hope you enjoyed my projects and are inspired to check out the Chattering Robin's Blog. They have so many beautiful projects, your head will spin.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!



Robin's Nest Supplies Used:

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...