Action Wobble Pop-Up Box Card

Happy Birthday, Sarah (aka Barney)!

I love a good reason to make a card, like a Birthday! And I love making birthday cards fun, like adding Action Wobbles! And when you combine a Pop-Up Box Card with an Action Wobble, you get a really fun card!








Gotta love the wobble! If you would like details on how to make this card, there is a tutorial here. Or you can download a cutting file from the Silhouette online store if you happen to have a Silhouette.  If you would like to see a similar card that I prepared with pictures from start to finish, check out my post here.

I hope you join us over at Action Wobbles for our Wobble Wednesday Challenges. They are lots of wobbly fun! And if you would like to purchase some of these wobbles for your very own, visit The Scrapbooking Queen on Facebook.

Til next time, keepin' in crafty.

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...