Card Update

From "What Was I Thinking" to "Wow"....

I had a little time and didn't feel like doing a card from scratch.  But I have a pile of not-so-great cards that are in my "please redo me" stash.  This was one of them...


YUCK!  Right?  Right!  So, armed with my freebies from PaperWishes and Hot Off the Press*, I proceeded to unassemble the ugly card and give it a stylish update...


* If you click on the link, it takes you to the "freebies" section of the Paper Wishes website.  Click on each design and you can download a free pdf file that coordinates with that paper pack.  Thanks HOTP!!!

I resized and printed the label from here:


I printed 4 of the selected label on one page and cut out the layers.  Then I adhered them with foam tape to get a dimensional look:


Added a few little bling elements and ended up with a MUCH more appealing card (in my very humble opinion).

Well, that's my quick little post for today.  I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...