MY MEMORIES SCRAPBOOKING SOFTWARE

I just had to share this....I have come across some amazing software.  I use a Mac and sometimes finding the types of crafty programs I want in a Mac-compatible version is tricky.  I have found some amazing scrapbooking software that works with either Windows OR Mac!  It makes doing your digital scrapbooks so easy and leaves you with a great end product.  You can keep it digital, do hybrid (print it out and add more embellishments), save it to a book or share it via a cd. 

What IS this software?  It is My Memories.  Click the link to learn more about this easy, AFFORDABLE, scrapbooking software.  In addition, if you use this code:  STMMMS75372 you will save $10 off the purchase price!  Just copy and past the code when ordering and save $10!

Stay tuned, I will be posting some of my layouts shortly. 

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...