GETTING CRICKY CHALLENGE & CRAFT ROOM VIDEO

I have been a busy lil bee lately.  Got my craft room reorganized (hubby says I do it 8 times a year, I say only 4).  He doesn't understand what a help it is for me creatively to have things neat and organized.  Plus, whenever I change things around, I find "stuff" I lost or forgot I had...which brings new creative ideas to my brain.  So, it's all good.  Even all the bruises I have from moving big stuff around.  I'll spare you pics of them.  lol

Anyhow, here is a video of my room.  WARNING:  It is blurry, dizzifying, and VERY amateur.  But that's just me.  It's all a learning process.  Definitely no awards for this one.  lol




Maybe this will inspire some of you to share your crafting grounds.  I would love to see where everyone else creates.

NOW FOR SOME FUN CHALLENGE STUFF.....

I love the Getting Cricky with K Andrew blog.  Such fun challenges, great inspiration, and new ideas.  If you've not visited this blog yet, you really need to do so.  You won't be disappointed.  In addition to the wonderful posts and crafts she shares, she has some really amazing stamp sets.

Her latest challenge is a color challenge:  Use black and orange with one other color.  I chose yellow.  I used the "Child's Year" cartridge for the pumpkins and cat, sized and distorted using my Gypsy, and the background is a digital background.  The cat's eyes are Hero Arts jewels.  They give it kind of a creepy feel, no?  The "Happy Haunting" was done on my computer.




Would love to hear your comments on both my craft room and my card.  Be sure to check out the Getting Cricky Blog to see all the wonderful projects done for this challenge!  Happy Haunting to you!

Until next time, keepin my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What an awesome Halloween card! That digital background is the perfect backdrop for the card! The pumpkins with their yellow glowing lights and the spooky black cat are fabulous!! Love this! Thanks so much for linking up with our Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DTM
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Norma said...

You certainly have a very nice place to craft and lots of great goodies to play with Ro:) Thank you for sharing with us and very cute card with the cat! I'm a new follower and I hope you can stop by to visit:)
Hugs
Norma

Shawn Mosch said...

Love the sparkle in the cat's eyes

Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

The Craftin Mama said...

I love the shading on this card!1 Great job!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
Happy Craftin :)

Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
The Craftin Mama
Please visit me too!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!
ildij3@verizon.net

Kathy said...

Great card, such a cool idea. Thanks for sharing.
Good luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Love the eyes on your black cat! Great job on your glowing pumpkins also! Wonderful card!

Amanda
http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Love your kitty and the pumpkins! Thanks for joining us in our Simple Sunday Challenge.
:) Janis, GCDT Member
PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...