Birthday Card and Another Goofy Video

Here's another quick post of a birthday card I did for my bestie, Gail.  

I used the Just A Note cartridge for the rooster and corn, and various scraps of paper I had on hand for the base and backgrounds.  (That's one thing I LOVE about doing cards....I get to use up a lot of my scraps that I can't seem to part with!)

Since my Gypsy is still in repair, I couldn't get letters small enough to use on the card for the "Happy B-Day", so I had to hand cut (gasp!) the letters for that.  I kind of like the wonky way they turned out though.  But I sure will be glad when my Gypsy returns to me!

And, of course, I had to use the little wiggle.  I just can't seem to get enough of these things.
 
Hope  you enjoyed my goofy little video.  As you can tell, I'm no professional (anything!) and I have no problem sharing my silly little giggle.  

Til next time, keepin' my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin'!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...