AN AMAZING FIND!

I have seen some really neat ideas for storing the Nestabilities dies.  I decided I needed to make one for myself as my collections seems to be growing.  I rounded up some heavy chipboard and cut it to 5.5" x 8.5" and used spray adhesive to cover the board front and back with coordinating paper.

Then I found this AMAZING magnetic tape at my local Meijer in the adhesives row (by tools).  It is very thin and comes on a scotch tape-like roll and you just pull and cut like you would ordinary tape.

I have seen others use different types of magnetic tape, but when I found this, I had to give it a try.  Allows the magnet to hold your dies without adding all the bulk to your book.
Just look how thin it is!

I am not sure yet if I am going to use my bind-it-all to bind the pages together.  I'm more leaning toward a personal planner notebook (like DayTimers) so I can add pages as needed.  I can use my Crop-A-Dile to punch the holes in the chipboard.  I will post pictures of the finished project as soon as it's completed.

Until then, keepin' my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin'!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...