Sketch Saturday #744

Good Day, my crafty friends! It’s time again for another sketch challenge over at Sketch Saturday. This was a fun one to do. I just grabbed some of my designer papers from Stampin’ Up! and went to town. I am trying to stock up on some sympathy cards and was very pleased with how this one turned out. Take a look…


I was actually visiting family in Florida when I made this. I had taken a small stash with me so I could do a little crafting. I brought white card bases and some pretty papers, but I forgot to bring black paper, which I frequently use for matting. So I cut the pieces I needed for matting and swiped my black ink pad down the edges. It worked like a charm.

For the inside of the card, I continued with the same papers and theme:

If you would like to see all the beautiful creations from the Design Team and play along, just click on this link: Saturday Challenge #744. Hope you find some great inspiration!

Til next time,
Keepin’ It Inky!




No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...