Sketch Saturday Challenge #741

Hello again, craft friends! I cannot believe Christmas is right around the corner. Hope you are all ready with your preparations! I still have way too much to do!

Can you believe this is the last Saturday Sketch Challenge of 2023? And can you also believe that there were 26 sketches shared with you this year? You can always find all the Past Sketches linked on their blog in case you missed any or want to review them.

This final sketch was a little more challenging. But if you check out what the Design Team did, you well get some really great ideas! Here is my project and the sketch:



I chose a birthday theme, as suggested by the bonus challenge. I wanted to keep it simple and elegant. And the inside of the card reflected all the colors and patterns from the front of the card.


Since this is the last sketch of the year, it will be my last post for the Saturday Sketch Design Team for 2023. Stay tuned for 2024 and whole new batch of amazing sketches to play along with. And be sure you upload your creations on their blog!

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and a joyous New Year.

Til next time,
Keepin' It Inky!

Toodle Noodle Ro

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...