Sketch Saturday Challenge #737

Hey, crafty friends! It's time for another card challenge. Check out the Sketch Saturday Challenge #737. It's a great place to find card sketches, get design ideas, and share your take on the current sketch. 

Here is the current sketch. There is a link on their page that let's you play right along!


And here is my interpretation:

I used an embossing folder for the background and gently rubbed a lighter green ink pad over the raised parts of the image. I used a glitter marker to highlight the berries. Glitter tape added a little bling to the red panel. I love green and red on a kraft cardstock base. The colors really pop. 

I also carried the theme to the inside of the card:


I used a coordinating border folder to create the left panel and a Stampin' Up! Stamp for the sentiment. 

So, tell me...what is your favorite color combination for Christmas? Are you more traditional or a bit modern? Leave me some comments!

Have a fun, crafty week. Stay safe, y'all!

Til next time,
Keepin' It Inky



No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...