Sketch Saturday (#717)

Well, it's official! I am on the Sketch Saturday Design Team. And I'm excited to share my first project! 

If you've followed me at all, you know how many times I suggest using a card sketch to get your creative juices flowing. It works for me every time. I had a lot of fun with this sketch!

Using a die from Tim Holtz (665856) and a Stampin' Up! Set (Snowman Season), I created this little wintery card.


We would love to have you play along! Just click below to go to the Sketch Saturday Blog for all the details on how you can play along, along with some awesome inspiration from the Design Team.

Sketch Saturday 717

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...