Merry Christmas and an Awesome Sale

So it's December and the holidays are just around the corner. Are you ready yet? Got those cards ready to mail? I know I'm still cranking away on mine. But I did get one more done to share with you today. Pretty simple actually.


 I have been playing with some new stamps, some old stamps, and some Distress Oxide Inks (which are now available through Technique Junkies!!!). This card began it's life as a simple white piece of cardstock. I stamped Fir Forest (S806) onto the lower portion with Versamark Ink and then embossed it in white. I then stamped Santa In Moonlight (SD811), also with Versamark, and embossed it in black. 

I grabbed some Distress Oxide Inks in Faded Jeans, Broken China and Speckled Egg and blended them across the background. I used Mustard Seed for the moon. After attaching that to the black A2 card base, I stamped Dotted Merry Christmas (SDX176) on a piece of black cardstock using Versamark, then embossed that in white. I trimmed it down then added it to the forefront using some foam tape.

I love the simplicity of the card, how quickly it came together (it literally took me 10 minutes), and the fact that I can create several in a short period of time.

If you feel inspired to grab some holiday stamps for yourself, simply add my special code below at checkout and you can save 10% off your purchase.

Also, there is a massive inventory reduction sale going on right now. Save 35% off a huge selection of stamps. On top of that, the 10% off code gives you a total of 45% off the stamps on sale! What a deal! Maybe you want to add some to your own stocking and help Santa out! lol

Well, I'm off to make some more cards! Happy stamping! Happy shopping!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!






No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...