More Snow Covered Pines

 I am STILL loving this stamp from Technique Junkies! I have made numerous cards with Snow Covered Pines and still I haven't grown tired of it! Here is another sample of what you can do with this stamp....using Perfect Pearls.


Even though this card looks rich, it was so simple to create. I simply stamped the image onto black cardstock with Versamark Ink. I brushed over a generous amount of Perfect Pearls and dabbed off the excess. I selected the sentiment from the Gnome for Christmas set, which I stamped onto a textured vellum paper. I cut that using a tag punch and added some sequins and gems, along with a pretty red bow. I added adhesive onto the vellum under the bow area so the glue wouldn't show. 

Between the Snow Covered Pines and Gnome for Christmas stamps, I have a great start on my holiday cards. I love both of these sets from the new release and I love when I can mix and match stamp sets.

If you are interested in picking up some goodies from Technique Junkies, be sure to use my special code at checkout and save 10% off your order! This code never expires, so keep it handy!


I hope you found a little inspiration from my card today. I'm heading back to the craft room to whip up some more fun Christmas Cards! Happy crafting!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!






No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...