HANDS REACHING OUT

 I have a quickie post for you today featuring a fun card created using the Hands Reaching Out stamp from Technique Junkies. I've been having a blast with this stamp! Check this one out!

Fun, right? For this card, I simply inked the edges of a purple piece of cardstock using a dark purple ink. On a smaller piece of orange cardstock, I created a simple tombstone mat and inked the headstones in a grey ink, added the RIP's with a marker. I then stamped the hands stamp in a dark black ink, and inked the panel with the dark purple ink. I sprayed it using Shimmering Bliss Iridescent Topper spray. I attached both pieces to a card base, added a piece of washi tape and a few mirror gems, then stamped the sentiment, also from Technique Junkies, called Wicked Halloween.

A quick, easy card for Halloween. 

Hey, by the way, you can save 10% over at Technique Junkies simply by adding the code below at checkout!



Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!



No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...