SUNNY DANDELIONS

I'm feeling sunny today with some whimsical dandelions and watercolor. 


I'm using one of the new releases from Technique Junkies, plus an oldy favorite.

MODERN DANDELIONS
SIMPLE SENTIMENTS 3B
I love the Simple Sentiments sets from Technique Junkies. If you haven't checked them out yet, you should! There are 9 different compilations which include black text, white text in a black box, and vertical. I find myself using these sets over and over (and over!) again.

This card was created by first stamping and heat embossing the dandelions with clear embossing powder (in hind site, I think white would work better). I then did a wash of watercolor with shades from yellow to orange. I trimmed it down and attached it to an A2 card base. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in black and trimmed the strip down. That was attached using foam tape. A couple of dimensional dots finished off the card.

Did you know that you can save 10% on any product you order from Technique Junkies? Just enter my special code at checkout!


I've got a beautiful card I will be sharing on their blog next Wednesday (7/22/20) so I hope you come visit me there as well!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!

1 comment:

jean said...

Hi, this is a beautiful card. I read your directions but don’t know what it means to do a “wash of watercolor”. Can you please give a little explanation.

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...