SIMPLE LAYERED BACKGROUND

Short on time and need a quick card? Layered backgrounds is your answer. I created a fun card using two complimentary patterned papers and a simple stamped (no color!) image. 


If I had colored this image (which I absolutely LOVE!), it would have taken away from the overall clean lines of this card. So I kept it very simple and stamped it in a medium grey. The stamps I used are from Technique Junkies. I used Pelican (SD892) and one of the sentiments from Simple Sentiments 2B (SS026). If you like these stamps (or any other products you find on the Technique Junkies site), you can save 10% by entering the code TJ10Ro at checkout. 

PELICAN (SD892)
SIMPLE SENTIMENTS 2B (SS026)

The layout of the card is SSSC286 from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges.


Sketches are also a great way to save you time on a quick card. I have saved a LOT of sketches over the years. If you are interested in getting some sketch inspiration, you can feel free to visit my Pinterest Board: Card Sketches. I have tons of ideas for you there and I am adding new ones all the time.

Hope you found some inspiration here today. Thanks for stopping by!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...