NUVO EMBOSSING POWDER CHART

Hey, stampin' friends! Just a quick post today. I use a lot of Nuvo Embossing Powder in my projects. I wanted to track which ones I had so when I went shopping I didn't accidentally buy duplicates.

I love when charts are available for me to stamp an image in different inks, or show which pens or pencils I have in my collection. But I couldn't find any for the Nuvo EPs. So I created one for myself. One with the colors added from their online swatches, and one blank so that I could stamp and emboss an image with each one I owned. That way I could easily see which ones I have and also what they will actually look like in person when I use them.




I got to thinking somebody else out there might find this helpful too, so I am attaching both files here.



Let me know if you like them, or if there are any other "charts" you would like to see that haven't already been created.

Til next time, 
Keepin' it inky!



No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...