Eat, Play, Love

Anyone who knows me knows I am a HUGE animal lover! Especially my doggies! (and my cat and flamingos, and llamas, and...and...and...).  So when I saw this Technique Junkies stamp, I knew it was made for me! It's simple and it's adorable and I love it!

The name of the stamp is, appropriately, Eat, Play, Love.  I paired it with the Paw Prints Background Stamp and one of my favorite color combinations (Black, White & Red).



The background image was stamped on white card stock using Memento Ink (Love Letter). The piece was trimmed down and mounted with a red mat, then attached to a black A2 card base.  The focal image was stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and trimmed down. I used the MISTI when stamping both stamps so I could repeat the stamping to get a crisp solid image. The piece was then mounted with a red mat and attached to the card with foam tape.

I used some red Stickles to fill in the heart for a little bit of WOW! And I absolutely love how it all turned out.


Like these Technique Junkies Stamps as much as I do? Want to save 10%? I can help with that! Simply enter TJ10Ro at checkout. They have so many fun stamps, you're sure to find something to tickle your fancy.

Be sure and come back on July 1st for TJ's new releases! I can't wait to show you!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...