Listen

I always use sketches whenever I am feeling stuck or in a rut with my card designs. And sometimes, I see a sketch that just looks different and interesting, and makes me want to play along. Such is the case today.

I came across this sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #309 and decided it would be a fun one to follow. And, of course, I am using my favorite stamps: Technique Junkies! The set I used today is one of the February releases called Duty of Love (#SD903).  Here is the sketch and the card I created for the challenge.




I added a few gold border strips and some heart stickers, along with the adorable stamp set, and some fun papers and washi tape. 

 

And, did you know? You can save 10% on this adorable stamp set by using the code TJ10Ro at checkout! There are tons of fun stamps there. This code works on all the TJ Stamps and there is no expiration! (See the blog badge to the right!)

Hope you enjoyed!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!



No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...