Life Is A Journey

I've been playing again with the wreath template I cut out from cardboard. I decided to give a manly card a go this time using some Technique Junkies Stamps. Wreath's aren't just for girls, you know! I used a fun set of stamps called Tokens #1 (11 in the set!). These are great for masculine cards and pair so nicely with the Enjoy the Ride set. I was able to create an awesome background and perfect "dude" card.


I began by stamping various tokens using Memento Ink (Olive Grove, Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout, and Nautical Blue). I stamped and embossed the motorocycle and sentiment using silver EP. After assembling the card, I added some glitz (more manly than bling, lol) with Shimmering Bliss Spray (Golden Olivine) to tone down the bright white cardstock. 



I love the token set for creating backgrounds. They are all individual stamps, so you can mix and match as desired. Here are the two sets I used:


If you would like to save 10% on these sets (or any others that catch your fancy), you can simply enter my special code (below) at checkout on the Technique Junkies site.

And be sure to stay tuned! Tomorrow will be the February Blog Hop with Technique Junkies featuring 16 brand new sets!!!! You won't want to miss it!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!





No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...