Falling for Autumn (pun intended)

Hello, my friends! Happy Autumn!  It's been beautiful here in southern Michigan. The leaves are starting to change. The weather, however, is throwing us for a loop...high 80's and 90's. Unusual for late September. But I'm not complaining. I love the Fall.

I have a very season-appropriate card to share today. The stamps used are from a new release from Technique Junkies called Autumn - Set of 6 (SS078). I instantly fell in love with this set. I'll bet you can see why...


I stamped the sentiment and leaves on the kraft cardstock and colored them in using Spectrum Noir colored pencils.  I added some black watercolor splatters and a little of brown marker spray. The panel was attached to a brown card base and the little buttons finished off the card. I love the colors in the card. They just make me happy.

I hope this post made you a little happy today too. If you like this set of stamps (or any of the other ones that may catch your fancy at Technique Junkies), you can save 10% by adding the code TJ10Ro at checkout.

Be sure and come visit me on October 1st for the Technique Junkies New Release Blog Hop!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...