Thanksgiving Inspiration

Hi, Inky Friends! Today I'm sharing a card I made for Thanksgiving. It features the Nature Background Stamp (#S431) from Technique Junkies.  This versatile stamp works well for fall or Thanksgiving cards, but would also be great for a spring or summer theme, tropical background, or jungle style card.




To make this card, I stamped the image using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with some copper embossing powder.  For the beautiful colors on the background, I used Distress Inks. Simply select a few colors and stamp them randomly on your craft mat. Spray with water, then place your stamped image face down in the "puddle". 


After it dried, I trimmed it down, I wrapped some festive ribbon and bow vertically on the panel. I then mounted it with foam tape onto some handmade brown paper. That panel was then mounted on a kraft card base and a vinyl sentiment was added.

Hope you like my card and are inspired to try this type of background for yourself!

Til next time,
Keep It Inky!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...