TRN B&W

I am happy to share a little project using some great papers from The Robin's Nest.  I decided to not do a card this time.  Rather, I chose something a little different.  I used two different papers:  Black Fleur Glittered White and Black & White Clock cardstock, along with some amazing stamps from our co-sponsor this month...Sin City Stamps.


While you might be thinking these papers are pretty classical, I twisted them up a bit for a Halloween treat box.


I cut out the gable box using my Silhouette and the Black Fleur cardstock and tinted it with some Distress Ink.  I then cut out some of the clocks to add a little pop.  I then stamped the sentiments, witches and "cat whiskers" from the "Halloween Takes Flight" collection onto some gold and orange cardstock using Black Stayzon ink, and then trimmed the elements.


I adhered all the elements to the box along with some brick-brack ribbon along the bottom and some black Dew Drops on the moon and top.  A little gingham ribbon on the top adds another little pop.

Here are some close-ups!




I hope you enjoyed this little project.  Check out the amazing selection of TRN's cardstock and elements and see how wonderfully they blend together.  And be sure to head over to Sin City Stamps. They have an amazing collection of images from which to choose!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

Supplies Used:

The Robin's Nest:  Black Fleur and Black & White Clock cardstock, Black Dew Drops
Sin City Stamps:  Halloween Takes Flight stamps
Silhouette:  Gable Box
Miscellaneous:  Ink, Adhesive, Decorative Scissors, Black cardstock, Gold cardstock, Orange cardstock

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...