FCCB #160

Congratulations, Miss Brit!


My very favorite niece just graduated from Austin Peay with a degree as a Radiology Technician and I couldn't be prouder of her.  And since the challenge over at Fantastic Cricut is "Congratuations Graduate", what better combination than to do a card for the challenge that I can also send to Miss Brit!

Won't you come join us for the challenge?


And here is my very x-ray inspired graduation card....

FCCB #160

And here is the inside.  The white space at the bottom is for the family to sign their names and add a personal greeting.


 I used Create A Critter and Doodletype for the diecuts of the bone and text.  The images were downloaded from the internet.  I thought they were very appropriate for someone who will be taking x-rays!

Let me know what you think of my bony card!  And then head over to FCCB and see what the other DT members have whipped up to share!  You will be inspired!

Until next time, keepin' my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin!

5 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Congrats Miss Brit!! This card is so perfect for her! She's going to love it. I love it all the details makes this the perfect graduation card!

Susie

Missy said...

Great themed card, perfect for the graduate it sounds like!!!

Heather said...

This card is perfect for a radiation tech grad!! Love how you personalized the card for her!

Michelle N. said...

The cuts sure complement the background paper, and it's super cute where you put the banner on the inside!

Connie Can Crop said...

Super cool!! Love the skeletal bones!! So very fun!!
Scrappy Hugs, Connie FCCB DT
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...