FCCB #147 - Queen of Hearts

Hogs and Kisses, Y'all!


This week on FCCB, it's Challenge #147 - Queen of Hearts, which is to incorporate a heart.  Gee, with Valentine's Day just around the corner, how appropriate!

I've had this card jiggling around in my head for a week or so now, so what better time to drag it out of there than this challenge?  So here's my wiggly little piggly...

FCCB #147
I had fun with this one.  I used Create-A-Critter for the pig and heart balloons, computer journaling for the sentiment, and a new hearts embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the background.  And of course the pig is on a Wobble to add a dash of wiggle.  




Hope you come play along!  

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I like your little piggy and the sentiment is to cute !! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB !!

Missy said...

Super cute, that's a great little image! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...