NEW CARDS

I have been trying some new things.  I joined a couple of card swap groups and began doing some exchanges.  I am loving it!  I am getting cards from all over the world.  

Here are some of the cards I have created...

This one is an alcohol ink background.  I loved how the bright yellow spot looked like a sun.  
 Here is a birthday card I made for my "stash on hand".

 I always decorate the insides of my cards now.  It gives them a professional, finished look. (And uses up some of the leftover scraps from the front!)
 This was for a B&W challenge.  It is the debossed (rather than embossed) side of the cardstock.  I added some Stickles for a little twinkle.
 The flower on this card was stamped on mulberry paper.  I had never actually stamped on that type of paper before.  I generally used it as accent paper or background.  I love how it turned out.


 This was a card that needed to include "I".  I chose "inspiration" and "irridescence".


 These were for a torn papers background.

 I used fine glitter accents.  Not too bad for a first try with that technique.
Hopefully I will be spending some quality time in my craft room this weekend.  Need to finish up a few cards and a few commissioned gifts.  Maybe I'll even get another post out for next week!

Until next time, keepin' my fingers inky and my Cricut chirpin'.

7 comments:

Snoopy said...

What an amazing collection of cards, Ro! You are so talented! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

RuthAnn said...

These cards are all beautiful and
show so much talent. You truly have
the gift. Thanks for sharing.
RuthAnn K.

Trish D said...

Ro these are all very lovely cards. Love the black and white one!

Shelley said...

All so very well done and lovely! Thanks so much for sharing.

loz said...

All stunning card Ro..Loz

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Great cards, Ro! The alcohol ink background is lovely.... and so is the next one and the next one... I could go on! LOL, love the simplicity of the torn paper and butterfly too!
Hugs,
SHaron Field

http://createdbyu.blogspot.com

Ellis said...

Fantastic cards Ro, they all look great! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...