Wooden Frames

This was done for a friend with a recent adoption.
Baby Shower Gift for a Boy
So, I thought I would share a few of the wooden frames I've done over the past few months.  I generally do these for gifts or to donate for fund raisers and auctions.  Now that I have my Cricut and SCAL, I am thinking about all the wonderful things I can do to incorporate that into my frames. 
For an Anniversary Gift


Did a matching card too!



For my Boss's Birthday.  He is a hard person to buy for, so I got a little creative.  This is his favorite pet, Tosca.




This was for a fundraiser.


More detail.
Close-up detail.

I buy my frames at Michael's.  They are just unfinished frames that I paint and then decorate with various things like paper, stamping, dried/silk flowers, tiles, shells, etc.  No two are ever the same.  I did a bunch of them with a beach theme for bridesmaid gifts for my daughter's wedding two years ago.  They were so unique and a big hit.

I would love to hear your comments.  And if you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd love them too!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...