Whew!Life has kept me hopping lately! I have some big things coming, but can't share all the details quite yet. I just wanted you to know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!
Here's the Reader's Digest version:
- My middle child, Amanda, and her husband and my two granddaugters have been living with my hubby and I for the past three and a half years. They have FINALLY found a house (just down the street from us...YAY!!!) and are in the process of packing.
- My 80 year old mom just lost her job and can't afford to stay where she is, so I have asked her to come live with us (and hubby is good with this!). So as soon as we get one out, we get one in. And since she uses a walker, we have some remodeling things we need to do to get ready for her arrival...remodel bathroom, move laundry room, build access ramp.
- I am finally getting to go on my 25th anniversary (June last year!) cruise on March 9th. It's a one week cruise, but I will be gone two weeks since it was much cheaper on the flights to do it that way.
- I have been selected to be a Guest Designer (still a secret!) for the month of March, so I am busy putting together my projects since I will be gone part of the month.
- I have also just been asked to be on a Design Team (YAAAAY!...also a secret) for four months beginning in March, so I am trying to get some of those projects together before I leave on the 6th.
- I am in the process of making some photo books, which I will share later. I have two done so far. They are very labor-intensive, but amazing when completed. I can't wait to share them with you!
So you can see why I haven't posted too much these past couple of weeks.
But that is all about to change! I will be inundating you with many posts beginning in March. Hang on! Life is happening!