BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!



I am so excited to announce that I have made the Sketch~N~Scrap Design Team beginning January 1, 2014!  As my regular followers know, I am a huge fan of sketches. They always inspire me to think outside the box and be creative.  And not only does SNS offer great sketches for cards, they also do scrapbook layout sketches and contests and prizes....Oh My!!!

So to celebrate, I am playing along with their December card sketch.


Love this sketch!!!!  I don't think I would have thought to use so many different designs of paper on one card, but it works beautifully.  What do you think?


I even added a little somethin' to the inside!


Papers are from Pink Paisley, DCWV and My Mind's Eye.  Sentiments are from Hot Off the Press.  Other supplies are from my "stash".

I hope you will join me in following Sketch~N~Scrap and play along.  I look forward to sharing with you in the coming months!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...