FCCB #156

April Showers Bring May Flowers...


So why did I see it snowing this morning?  Ugh!  Thankfully it didn't stick and it reverted back to rain.  Things are starting to green up around mid-Michigan, but I have to say I am over all the rain.  I sure could use some sunshine!

Over at Fantabulous Cricut, the challenge is April Showers.  Here is my Design Team card.

FCCB #156
I used cuts from Create A Critter and Create A Critter 2 and the marvelous Cricut Cardstock (I LOVE this stuff!).  The rainbow was hand-drawn and the sentiment printed on Dymo tape and mounted on some washi.  Here are a couple more close-ups:



And the inside:


The font I used was LD Whatever.  I dig this font!

Check out all the cheery umbrella inspiration from the Design Team Members over at FCCB and play along!  It's better than looking at this gloomy rain, right?

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!


6 comments:

Docerela said...

Fun card!

dt sister

Catarina

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY Cute!
New Follower.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Missy said...

This is super Ro! I love the cute teddy and the embossing looks great!

Connie Can Crop said...

So cute! Love your rainbow and the sentiment!
Scrappy hugs,
Connie FCCB DT Sister
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Heather said...

That little teddy is so cute and your sentiment is fabulous!!

arin said...

great sentiment! I love the card and how fun it is!

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...