COOL ANNOUNCEMENT!

So, I have been a little on the lurking side and not so much on the posting side lately when it comes to the blog world. Well, that is all about to change!

I have been selected as the newest member of the Technique Junkies Design Team!!! Can I get a woot-woot?!


I was fortunate enough to get to work with Pat Huntoon (the founder of Technique Junkies) at the recent Stamp & Scrap Show in Southfield, Michigan on October 1st and 2nd. I spent the weekend demoing in her booth and getting to know this very talented lady.

If you aren't familiar with Technique Junkies, you really should check it out! You will find lots of stamping techniques as well as a wide variety of stamps and products. I won't tell you how much I spent at the show...just know I came home with a LOT of new "stuff" which I will be happily using for my new projects. I can't wait to share with you!

On that note, I am excited to share the Technique Junkies Newsletter.  It features the project that I demo'd for Pat. Just click the link.

Until next time,
Keepin' It Inky!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...