New GrandBaby for Me and New Projects for The Robin's Nest

Normaly my post would have gone up at 3AM today, but since my third granddaughter decided to make a two week early appearance,  my schedule went kaput! lol  But she is a beauty, so all is well. May I introduce you to Kennadie Anne.


The Robin's Nest Projects
So I whipped up a couple of cards that can be used for pretty much any occasion since I left the sentiments off.  They feature a beautiful piece of cardstock from The Robin's Nest. It's called Pink Coral.  And if you would like to see a bunch more pictures of this project and detailed instructions on how they were made, head on over to Chattering Robin's and check them out!!!






Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...