Merry Christmas from Me & FCCB!

Since the holidays are upon us and I'm busy wrapping and preparing for Christmas, I am just sharing a quick little post with you today.

I did a quick little last-minute kind of card using some paper scraps and my Stretch Your Imagination cart.  Since my Cricut and Mac still aren't speaking, I grudgingly cut directly from my cartridge. Nothing picture-worthy there...lol.

But here is my little card:

I cut the tree at 2 3/4" and filled it with green and yellow stickles.  The Noel is from a section of an Anna Griffin embossing folder, highlighted with black ink.  I then "hand stitched" around the card using a white gel pen.  Easy Peasy.

I hope you and yours enjoy a wonderful Holiday.  Merry Christmas.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...