Fun February Stamp Release from Technique Junkies

Technique Junkies is releasing 16 great new stamps for the month of February and I can't wait to share what I've created with a few of them!



If you have arrived from the fabulous blog of Pat Huntoon, you are on the right track. If not, you may want to start at the very beginning so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects the Design Team is sharing today! Here is the complete list:

  • Technique Junkies
  • Beth Norman
  • Ceal Pritchett
  • Giovana Smith
  • Janelle Stollfus
  • Janine Tinklenberg
  • Jeanne Streiff
  • Judy Jackson
  • Lynda Pleckham
-->
  • Ro Donner [ M E ]
  • Stephanie Severin
  • Vicki Garrett

  • AND...only until February 8th, all the new stamps are 15% off their regular price! No need for a special code, the discount will be taken automatically at checkout. If you would like to receive 10% on all other products, simply enter TJ10Ro at checkout. 


    Now, without further ado, let's get to the hop!


    So many great stamps, it was hard to decide which one to play with first! And as I worked my way through the stash, it was clear...I couldn't pick a favorite! So in no particular order, here are my projects. I hope you enjoy them!

    This first card features Paw Prints (S826) for the background and Duty of Love (SD903). These pooches are just too darn cute! Along with the normal supplies (listed below), I used Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink) and a little bling from Little Things from Lucy's Cards (Ice Cube Mix).


    Next up, a different card using the same background stamp, Paw Prints, but with a totally different look! I also used the sentiment stamp, Dog Hair. And, believe me...In a house with four dogs, the "glitter" is everywhere!


    The adorable Scotty was cut using the Silhouette Cameo. And I added a little action via an Action Wobble. See the clip to watch him dance!


    And not to play favorites to the dog-lovers, I also have a great cat card using the stamp, Advice From A Cat (SD933) and some fun background paper I had in my scrap stash!


    With the amazing help of my MISTI, I was able to add a different color to each line of the stamp, creating a fun, colorful image. I simply colored a line with Tombow Markers and stamped, colored the next line in a different color and stamped, and so on until each line had been stamped in a different color. How fun is that!

    Now, what's Valentine's Day without a little heart? Here is a card that could be used for Valentines or just a friendly card for someone who needs to know you care.


    This card features Just A Hug (SD907), and some embossing powder mixing, plus a few brads and a sanded card panel. Lots of texture on this one!

    If you are more of a flowers kind of person, the next two are sure to please. I used Floral Framed Sentiments (SS101). This fun stamp set comes with different sentiments to be stamped between the flower borders. This simple, yet elegant card has a wonderful shimmer which was achieved with Shimmering Bliss Spray (Dazzle)


    And last, but certainly not least, this card uses the same border stamp, Floral Framed Sentiments, in a totally different way, giving the card a whole new look. At first glance, you would never suspect that the same floral stamp was used on both cards.  The sentiment used is Sparkle All Day (SS909). What a great pairing it makes with the floral border! I used Memento Ink in Potters Clay for the flowers and Elderberry for the sentiment. Just a touch of bling was added using Little Things from Lucy's Cards.


    Other supplies: Each card uses a variety of basic supplies which may include Cardstock; 2-sided tape and/or foam tape; Glue; Vellum; Memento Ink; Versamark Ink; MISTI; Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Tombow Markers.

    Here is a little snippet of some close-ups:


    Don't forget, these awesome stamps are on sale only until February 8th! So get your order in and save that 15%! And 10% off all other products with the code "TJ10Ro".

    Hope you enjoyed my projects. The next stop on your hop is the creative Stephanie Severin.

    Til next time,
    Keepin' it inky!







    -->

    No comments:

    Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

    Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...