OH! THOSE SNOWFLAKES!

I am absolutely LOVING the snowflake sets available through Technique Junkies. One is brand new and one has been around a bit...and they both blend beautifully with each other! Bonus!  The sets are Snowflakes, Set of 9 (SS098) and Snowflakes (S235). Here are the sets:

Snowflakes, Set of 9 (SS098) - NEW
Snowflakes (S235)
Notice that no 2 snowflakes are the same in either set! All the stamps are individual (even the set on the right!) so you can mix and match however you desire. And the snow sentiments in the new set are great for all winter long! 

Hey! If you like them, I will let you in on a little deal! The ones on the left are on special for 15% off until tomorrow (11/8) - no code needed, discount taken at checkout. Plus, you can save an additional 10% off these stamps by using the code "TJ10Ro". With the discount and very reasonable shipping, you can get 25 stamps for less than $40. So each stamp is only $1.48. Now that's a deal!

I wanted to make a special card for a special friend, and I wanted it to be a little different than the typical blue and white you generally see with a snowflake theme. I had some really pretty olive green and cream polka dot paper and I thought it would make a fantastic backdrop for these snowflakes. So I created a 5.5" x 5.5" card using a cream CS with an olive green matting panel and added the elegant snowflake panel and sentiment I created with these sets.


I randomly stamped several different snowflakes from both sets and embossed them with a cream embossing powder that had a touch of light blue glitter in it. I filled in with a tiny snowflake from the set, Let It Snow (SD815). I then embossed the sentiment in black on a piece of olive CS, matted it with a piece of cream CS, then added both panels to the card base.  Here is a closer look at those gorgeous snowflakes:


I love stamps that give you your money's worth. I am making some friend cards using the sentiments included. I am also using these snowflakes to make some fun Christmas cards to send out. They would make a great background for the snowman in the Let It Snow set, too. 

Hope you got some inspiration today! I'm happy to share what I love!

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...