Wags 'N Whiskers: Lots of Layers

Today over at Wags 'N Whiskers, the challenge is Lots of Layers. I love layers and had a lot of fun with this challenge. Can I just say that I love being on this Design Team? I love being on this Design Team. k. I said it.

Here is my card for the challenge:


I used the stamp "He Loves Me" for this project.  I really like card sketches, too, because they give me a jumping off point when I'm "card stuck".  This one is from Retro Sketches (#164).  I decided to enter this card in their challenge since, well, I already had it done!

Here is a list of the supplies I used:
Stamps:  He Loves Me (Wags 'N Whiskers); Thanks So Much (Rhododendron/The Garden Society)
Ribbon and Dot Accents: Recollections (Michael's)
Paper: Fall Matstack (DCWV)
Other Supplies:  Punch (EK Success); Washi Tape; Cardstock

Hope you enjoyed the card and are inspired to play along!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!


No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...