Action Wobbles Friday Post

Shello Friends!!!

It's that time again for my Friday post over at Action Wobbles! I put together a really cute wobble card to share with you.


I wanted something simple, and this came together so quickly. Kraft cardstock, a computer generated sentiment, a couple of stickers and an Action Wobble! What could be simpler?


 This is a great masculine card! Cute without being too "girly". The sentiment was printed then cut with some decorative scissors, and the edges were inked with distress ink.

The crab was attached with an Action Wobble to give it that wow factor!


Super simple, super cute!


Thanks for letting me share with you today. Here are some handy links for you:

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...