Action Wobble Time! April 26, 2014

MOUSTACHES!!!


I know you have seen them on cups, shirts, sheets, signs and people. Well, you are seeing them here now too! I did a super-quick, super-easy card for any random occasion. And it's dude-friendly!


Give it a little jiggle and moustache will wiggle!


The inside is just as corny.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the base of the front using the Braggadocio Font, and a moustache file from the online store. The moustache is mounted with an Action Wobble (see the info on them below).

I moustache you....did you like it? lol

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!


Stuff You Should Know:

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...