The Robin's Nest: Spring and Easter Collection

3D Duckies and a Bundle of Bunnies!

Hey, friends. Happy Thursday! Today over at The Robin's Nest, I am sharing a couple of Easter cards that have been made using the beautiful papers from the Spring Collection (20% off all month!), and some digital prints from Altered Pages.

Toodle Noodle Creative: http://rodonner.blogspot.com

If  you would like to see more pics of this cute card duo, then head on over to my post at The Robin's Nest! You will find lots of great ideas, inspiration, and products. And at the end of the month, there will be a great blog hop! I hope you will pop over there and check it all out!



Thanks for visiting!!!

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...