Sketch~N~Scrap Card Sketch #21

Faith and Begorrah!

Sure and By God! That's what that means. Did you know that? That's my little tidbit of knowledge for today. And sure and by God, I have another card for you for the Sketch~N~Scrap Challenge!

Here is the sketch by Kelly Hollifield:


And since St. Patty's Day is just around the corner, I whipped up a card just for the occasion!

Toodle Noodle Creative: http://rodonner.blogspot.com

I love the corrugated cardstock from DCWV which I used as the first mat on my card base. I used a piece of white cardstock that I scallop punched along both edges and, on top of that, I used a green embossed piece of paper with another strip of the corrugated paper on top of that. I edged the tag and stamped the sentiment in orange.

I added a piece of washi tape at the top and two enamel dots at the bottom for balance. I real four leaf clover finishes off this lucky card.

Toodle Noodle Creative: http://rodonner.blogspot.com

I used a computer generated sentiment for the inside.

Toodle Noodle Creative: http://rodonner.blogspot.com

I hope you are inspired to play along with us over at Sketch~N~Scrap. The prize this month is a $20 gift certificate to Scrapbook.com! Head over to SNS for all the details and to see all the inspiration from the Design Team.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...