Sketch~N~Scrap Inspiration Challenge!

Do you love a good sketch? 

I know I do! And each month, Sketch~N~Scrap has a scrapbook layout inspiration challenge. This challenge sketch is taken from a completed layout. The layout originator is then revealed!

I have been wanting to push myself to do more scrapbook layouts of my granddaughters, and this has been the key to my actually doing just that! Come play along!

Here is the sketch for February:


And here is what I have done, featuring Miss Koralee Rose:


I love having these sketches to encourage me to do these pages. Here are some close-ups:




The strawberries were cut with my Cricut, the words from my Silhouetete, and the pretty little embellishments are Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest.

Let me know what you think! Leave me a comment and share this if you like!

Hope to see you play along! Head over to Sketch~N~Scrap now to see all the wonderful takes on this sketch and add yours!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...