Happy Monday!

Welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #199: All About You
Use your favorite colors

This Weeks Sponsor


Carri~abusybee from DoubleClick Store3 Bags of Skittles

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and,
if it's not obvious,
let us know what cartridge you used.

So glad you're back for another fun challenge! I chose to use one of my favorite color combinations: yellow and black. They just seem to pop against each other! And one of the simplest ways to make matting layers....George & Basic Shapes!

I simply chose the rectangle shape (page 100 in the George handbook) and sized it to the sizes of matting I wanted to use and cut them out in black and white.


I just love how they pop against the yellow background with the sunflowers image on top. I colored the image by Deep Red with my Spectrum Noir markers and added a ribbon, a small sentiment, and a few enamel dot stickers. 

For the inside, I kept it simple with a couple more matting layers and a light stamping of the same stamp used on the outside of the card.


A "Just A Note" card can be used for many occasions. Just a Note...to say I'm sorry, or to let you know I'm thinking of you, or to wish you a happy birthday, or to say I miss you. Customize it for whatever occasion you need. It's a quick and easy card to make. Make several and keep on hand for those last minute card needs.

Glad you could join me today, and I hope you enjoy all the other goodies from my Design Team sisters.

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...