Sketch~N~Scrap

My First Sketch Challenge as a DT Member with SNS!

And I am so geeked! Each month, Sketch~N~Scrap posts layouts on their blog for both scrapbooks and cards. If you are feeling stuck or uninspired, I urge you to check out their blog. You will find inspiration and ideas in abundance. The Design Team is amazing!

The first card sketch of January was designed by Kelly Holifield.


Here is my interpretation:


I chose kraft cardstock in a couple different shades.  The floral and sentiment stamps are from Hot Off The Press, and the french script stamp is from Stampin' Up.  For the inside of the card, I kept it simple:


I like this card because it can be for a man or a woman. 

Now it is your turn! Head over to Sketch~N~Scrap and play along for a chance at this months amazing prize!  We have an amazing sponsor to kick off the New Year! January's sponsor is Skyline Paperie! Stephanie Ho is the owner and one of our very own Design Team members! Stephanie opened Skyline Paperie this past December and is offering up a wonderful prize full of crafty goodies to one randomly selected winner!

For more details and inspiration, go visit Sketch~N~Scrap

And, til next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...