The Robin's Nest - Halloween

Bats and Ghosts and Pumpkins, Oh My!


I have to say...this Transylvania collection from The Robin's Nest has me in the Halloween spirit.  The glitter and graphics on the papers are awesome!  I came up with another fancy folded card today.  This one is a shutter-fold card.  You can find the basic layout for it here.  It was so much fun to make because I got to use a big variety of cardstock and elements. Oh boy!!! Here is my card:



I started out with my basic pieces and laid them out on the card base.





I then inked the edges of all the pieces so the white edges wouldn't show.


After all the pieces were adhered to the base, I started adding the embellishments.

Love the gauze ghost. And those Diamond Dew Drops make great eyes!
I cut out some webs from the Spiderweb cardstock and added some more Dew Drops.
A dangling bat with some Connie's Crystals adds some real dimension.
I added a purple crystal to the purple bat side...
...and a black one to the black bat side.
Thanks to Connie's Crystals for partnering up with The Robin's Nest this month.  They have some wonderful crystals on their site.  I urge you to check them out!

So one more peek at my card before I go....


Hope you all are enjoying creating your Halloween projects!  I know I am!  

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

Supplies Used from The Robin's Nest Transylvania Collection:

Ghost Camo (used reverse side)
Halloween Stripe 

Purple Crackle
Spiderweb

Boo Words

Bats
Pumpkins


Spooky Dew Drops
Mascarade Dew Drops

Dew Dew Glue
Gauze Ghosts

Other Supplies Used:  
Connie Crystals
Adhesive
Silhouette Cameo

2 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

really cute tri shutter card.. great colour combo and fun Halloween card.. great job

Mom of 2 Monsters said...

Captures all the essence of Halloween. What a great card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...