The Robin's Nest: Halloween

I'm back again to share with you an adorable Halloween step card. These cards are so darn much fun to make!!!  And with the AWESOME Halloween papers from The Robin's Nest, how can you go wrong?? Just LOOK!!






I started out with a step card base (Silhouette Design #397733)using the Purple Crackle Glitter Cardstock from The Robin's Nest.  

I then cut out the haunted house (Silhouette Design #13333) using some amazing purple glitter cardstock from TRN. I cut out a second image with plain yellow cardstock (minus the windows)to highlight the details. 




Then I fussy-cut several images from Orange Bones (the bones for the fence), Halloween Stripe (pumpkins and the banner for the sentiment) and Spiderweb (small spiderweb) cardstock and added those elements to the steps of the card. I added a glitter cardstock bat to the 

I used the Boo Words cardstock and a circle punch to cut out my "boo" moon and adhered that and the adorable cheesecloth ghost. Notice the wobble in the moon!



I love how this card came together.  Here are some different views which really show the details and dimension:







I hope you take the time to check out these awesome papers (links below). For a limited time, you can save 20% on select stock! I'm feeling the Halloween spirit and can't wait to get started on my next project! 

Til next time, keepin' it crafty!

Supplies Used:

The Robin's Nest Cardstock:  Purple Crackle, Halloween Stripe, Orange Bones, Boo Words, Spiderweb, http://robinsnest-scrap.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=128&products_id=1742Witch Accessories (photography background); Chipboard Bats.

Other supplies:  sentiment (SU!), circle punch, Adirondak Ink, Glue Dots, glue, Silhouette Cameo.

1 comment:

Mom of 2 Monsters said...

OMG - This is such a cute project. TFS.

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...