Art Journal Share

My Foray Into the World of Mixed Media


I have been watching a LOT of videos lately on art journals and mixed media.  I have to admit that I am quite enamored with these creative outlets.  So after watching a few videos from Terri Sproul (you really need to check her out on her blog here and on Facebook here), I dug out some of my coveted supplies and carved out a little time to play yesterday.  

Here is my first creation.  I am in LOVE with this!


I used a little bit of this and a little bit of that* and am delighted with what it ended up as.  

* This and that ended up being Gelatos, acrylic paints, Copic markers, Gel Pens, Ink and Stamps.  

I had so much fun playing with this stuff.  My plan is to do an art journal of things I am thankful for so that I can remind myself to appreciate even the smallest things in life.  Now that I've tried it, there's no stopping me.

If you get the chance, check out Terri's videos and search the internet for all the other amazing artists who do art journals.  There's no limit to the wonderful things you'll see!

Until next time, keepin' it crafty!

No comments:

Sketch Saturday #746

Hi, stampin' peeps! Can you believe it's March 9th already? Not sure where February went, but here we are with Spring just around th...