Retrosketch #45

Have been enjoying making cards for various challenges this weekend!  Another newly found challenge blog was Retrosketches and I am participating in Challenge #45 (click here for link to this challenge).  Here is a copy of the sketch:

And here is my entry:
Retrosketch Challenge #45
Since I wanted to make a masculine birthday card for my stash, I used this challenge as my inspiration.  I layered cork (purchased at Menards) on silver cardstock from my scrap stash.  Actually, everything was from my scrap pile. Bonus!  I added the Happy Birthday chipboard and the glittery present, along with some fiber paper in copper and silver.  This was an easy card to put together and I will probably use this sketch again.

Hope you join along in this challenge!  

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Great card...I hope you will link up at 52 Card Pickup this week! http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-22.html?m=1

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...