Little Scrap Pieces Challenge

Loving these card Challenges!!!  

This one is from Little Scrap Pieces for their 500th post!  Yikes! What dedication!  Congratulations to LSP.  

This was an "anything goes" challenge for any card, project or layout.  What fun!  Here is my entry:
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge from 01/04/13

I used scrap cardstock and leftover pieces I had on hand.  I love it when I can get rid of my scraps in a useful way.  I used a woodgrain embossing folder from The Paper Studio.  I inked it up with brown ink and my brayer, then ran it through my Cuttlebug.  I love how it turned out.  I added some other bits and pieces for a kind of retro look.  I did not add any sentiment as I like to have some cards on hand that I could use for any occasion.  

Well, that's it for this challenge.  Hope you will play along with us!  Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Your card is very pretty,
Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
LSP--DT member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty card! Lovin' the birdcage and birdie:) The embossing looks awesome too!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Little Scrap Pieces!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
DT Member

Karen said...

Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week with your lovely card. The birdcage and post cards have a wonderful vintage feel. Karen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the birdcage! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...